Castle in Malbork
Go to the castle in Malbork on a private luxury vehicle tour.
Discover the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site, which is the largest brick castle in Europe.
Malbork was established as a settlement around the castle constituting the seat of the Teutonic Order built in 1274. The history of this city dates back to the Middle Ages, is extremely rich and documented by numerous, well-preserved monuments.
The Malbork Castle consists of three separate castles: the High Castle, the Middle Castle and the Low Castle also called Przedzamcze. This object is worth seeing not only because of the interesting history and architecture. Since 1961, the Castle Museum has been thriving here, which has extensive documentation on the history of the castle, as well as unusual collections of amber, ceramics, textiles, paintings, engravings, sculptures, furniture, military items and many others.
- trip duration – 5h
- suggested departure time – 09:00 A.M.
- opening hours in the summer season from 09:00 A.M. to 07:00 P.M., in the winter season from 10:00 A.M. to 03:00 P.M.
- audio guides are available in Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian and Spanish, and for deaf people in sign language
- with prior reservation, it is possible to rent a guide, its price depends on the size of the group
- Group up to max. 3 people – Mercedes E Class w213 sedan – 145 Euro
- Group up to max. 7 people – Mercedes V Class minivan – 165 Euro
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- private transport from a hotel or anywhere in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia, free time for visiting the castle in Malbork and surroundings and return transport
- a cultural, elegant and English-speaking driver with all licenses and permissions
- help with purchasing castle entrance tickets and organizing a guide
- water and Wi-Fi
- passenger insurance
- taxes, highway, parking lots, etc.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- entrance tickets to the castle
- guide fees