Frombork is a small town in Warmia, often mistaken for Malbork, but it has so many monuments that it could be divided into several similar towns. It is a must-see during a vacation in northern Poland.
The city’s most important monuments are located on the tree-lined Cathedral Hill, visible from afar, where the tomb of the most famous astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus is located. Our driver will take you to the most interesting attractions of this city. First of all, on the Cathedral Hill with a beautiful complex of medieval buildings. All: episcopal palaces, canonical curia, defensive walls, towers and of course the Gothic cathedral with magnificent organs are counted among the highest class of world monuments.
Within the Cathedral Hill you will also see the Radziejowski Tower with the Foucault pendulum – a device that allows you to observe the Earth’s rotation around its axis. Frombork is also an opportunity to participate in a screening in one of the best Polish planetariums.
- trip duration – 5h
- suggested departure time – 08:00 A.M.
- upon prior reservation it is possible to rent a guide for an additional fee, its price depends on the size of the group
- Group up to max. 3 people – Mercedes E Class w213 sedan – 155 Euro
- Group up to max. 7 people – Mercedes V Class minivan – 175 Euro
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- private transport from a hotel or anywhere in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia, free time to explore the city and return transport
- a well-mannered, elegant and English-speaking driver with all licenses and permissions
- water and Wi-Fi
- passenger insurance
- taxes, highway, parking lots, etc.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- admission tickets to the Palace, Belfry, Cathedral
- guide fees