Sztutowo is a town located 39km from Gdansk. There is the famous Stutthof Museum, commemorating the tragic fate of prisoners locked up in a German concentration camp.
In this place there was a huge camp, where according to estimates there were about 110-127 thousand prisoners from 26 countries (mainly Jews and Poles). It was a mass extermination camp – it is estimated that about 65,000 prisoners died in tragic conditions. Established here on the initiative of former prisoners in 1962, the museum is very extensive and covers about 20ha.
- trip duration – 4h
- suggested departure time – 09:00 A.M.
- opening hours in the summer season from 09:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M., in the winter season from 07:00 A.M. to 03:00 P.M.
- audio guide is available only in Polish
- with prior reservation, it is possible to rent a guide from the Museum – Polish – cost PLN 90, English – PLN 180
- children under 13 are not recommended to visit the museum
- Group up to max. 3 people – Mercedes E Class w213 sedan – 110 Euro
- Group up to max. 7 people – Mercedes V Class minivan – 120 Euro
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- private transport from a hotel or anywhere in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia, free time for visiting the Stutthof Museum and return transport
- free entry to the Stutthof Museum
- a cultural, elegant and English-speaking driver with all licenses and permissions
- water and Wi-Fi
- passenger insurance
- taxes, highway, parking lots, etc.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- guide fees